新疆35选7历史号码 www.d02r.cn The U.S. Travel Association is a dynamic, mission-driven association committed to increasing travel to and within the United States.?
U.S. Travel offers excellent benefits and a friendly, supportive environment where individual contributions are highly valued and the collective goals of 1,200-plus member organizations are advanced. U.S. Travel seeks staff who are committed to creating excellent work and contributing to a positive workplace culture. The office is conveniently located near Metro Center in downtown Washington, D.C.
Government Relations and PAC internship
U.S. Travel is seeking a highly motivated career-oriented University student?for a paid?Government?Relations?and PAC?internship. The intern will work on and provide support to both the?Government?Relations?and PAC teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research and track specific issues and legislation regarding travel promotion, airline competition, transportation and infrastructure.
- Assist with the planning of U.S. Travel’s annual fly-in event.
- Draft blog posts, action alerts, and newsletters for the Grassroots and PAC team.
- Assist with developing written materials and presentations for the?Government?Relations?team.
- Attend and monitor legislative hearings, meetings, and other events.
- Assist with processing of PAC contributions.
- Attend internal and external meetings/events.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks when needed.
- An undergraduate or graduate student pursing?degree relevant in the field (Government?Relations, Political Science, Public Policy or Tourism and Travel Management).
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and internet research.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude.
To apply please submit your cover letter, resume, writing sample and reference list to [email protected] with “GR/PAC?Internship” listed in the subject line.? ?